Custom Application Development
Custom Software Development
Using emerging technology and new-age methodology, our custom software and application capabilities mean clients can move away from standard, off-the-shelf products and gain competitive advantage with tailored solutions.
There are several phases in the custom software development life cycle, and our software consultants involve our clients at every step along the way as we advocate complete transparency. These phases are:
- Planning – we begin by consulting businesses to understand the unique outcomes they would like to achieve.
- Analysis – our development team gather essential information to answer the most important questions: How will this product be used? What type of data is required? Who will be using this system?
- Design – once we have all the required information, we get to work designing the software’s framework and build out from there.
- Implementation – once all design and coding is completed, the software is able to be reviewed.
- Testing – any defects are identified and resolved, and a demonstration of the product is carried out with the client.
- Deployment and Ongoing Maintenance – once all parties are satisfied with the finished product, it is deployed into the real world and maintained on an ongoing basis by our team.
If your business has a unique problem that off-the-shelf software can’t solve, you need a tailored solution that Station Five can deliver. Contact our consultants today to find out more.